Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[Goodbye]








I move on Saturday, so this week has been filled with goodbyes. I didn't think it would be this hard- I'm only moving about 30 minutes away...but it might as well be 300 miles. I have the most amazing friends and it makes me so sad to think about going to a school where I don't know a soul and leaving these amazing people behind. We will never be the carefree high school group of crazies again. Even though it is hard to watch us all go our separate ways I am so excited to watch my friends do some amazing things. I just hope that we are able to stay connected and in touch. Kara, Dallin, Rachel, Darren, Zach, (Elder) Spencer, & Amberly....I love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Good byes to high school friends are so hard I know! but don't worry, you will remain friends and i'm sure you will make so many new friends at college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks beka! I really needed to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to love your college experience. The great things about friends like yours is that they last. You have great friends and you'll discover that those 30 miles are not like 300 at all. More like 3. And plus, college opens up so many doors you never knew were even in front of you. You'll absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete